Friday 12 November 2010

Evidence of Using Linux

I have not been using this operating system for a long time but it is the one that is used for my Modelling module. Below is a few screenshots of the system and me using and finding a few of it's functions.

This is how the systen looks when it has been loaded up

This is a shot of the applications drop down menu. This allows me to access the software that has been installed onto the system, such as programming software, games, office word processing applications, etc.

This is the drop down menu that allows me to access the files on the computer, as well as search for them as well.

This is the drop down menu that allows me to change my personal prefrences on the system.
I am able to use all of these in order to be able to do my programming, using the internet, word processing and more. I find this system fairly easy to use

No comments:

Post a Comment