Tuesday 8 March 2011

Term 2 Eclipse Evidence

In my second term of university, I have moved onto coding java within Eclipse instead of BlueJ. I found this an easy change as there is not really much difference. The one thing that I noticed that needed doing was you are required to create a start up class in order to input the information. Below are some screenshots of some java coding within Eclipse.

The List of Classes


The Code Used In The Start Up Class

The Information Recieved From Running The Class
I have also been doing some basic object orientated work using a plug in for Eclipse known as Jigloo. This allows you to drag and drop items onto a GUI editor and then give them functions. Below is some basic screenshots of this.

The GUI of An MP3 Player Within Eclipse
The Code For The GUI Within Eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment